Do you enjoy sketching? Do you know someone who loves to write? Our personalized journal covers are just the thing to make a creative person smile. Customize it by picking the fabrics, frame, and font and we do the rest!
- Each cover is handmade to order with 100% cotton fabrics.
- The sketchbook or journal is included with the cover! You will get one or the other depending on what you selected above.
- The 4" x 6" unlined sketchbook features a hard, durable black cover, and 110 sheets (220 pages) of acid-free, 65 lb (100 gsm), smooth white paper.
- The 5" x 8" hardcover lined journal has lines on both sides of every page. There are 112 actual pages per journal giving you 224 lined pages to write on. Each lined page has 28 black lines.
- The fabric cover can be taken off of a used up book and put on a fresh one so you can use it over and over again!
- Each cover comes with a sewn in ribbon bookmark that coordinates with the fabrics chosen.
- Comes nicely packaged and ready for gift giving.
- Choose either a 4" x 6" unlined sketchbook or a 5" x 8" lined journal.
- Choose which color stripes fabric you want.
- Select the frame and/or band you want.
- Choose a solid color fabric to be used for the frame and/or band.
- Select the font you would like for your initial, monogram, or name (choices shown below).
- Enter the initial, monogram, or name in the box provided above.
- Single letter personalization will always be a capital letter.
- Monograms consist of 3 letters in the order first name, LAST NAME, middle name. The last name initial will be larger and all letters will be capitalized.
- Full name personalization can be added to the band only. Please check the spelling and capitalization of the name carefully as the name will be embroidered on the cover exactly as entered.